Yo!

I'm playing this game at the moment, and I'm quite near the end, but now I'm
stuck. The last thing I did was free the girl (again), and afterwards talk
to the guy who tells me something about the 5th book and gives me a blue
amulet. Then I go all the way up, and voila, I stand in front of the Big
Boss (a very scary man). He is in some kind of 'boxing ring', and if the
battle begins, 'flame-comets' start falling out of the sky, and when I
attack him a piece of floor falls away. So far so good, but everytime I hit
him his life only decreases a tiny little bit. I remember something about
that he can only be hurt using a weapon made of 'caerial' (or something like
that). I have a flame-sword now, but I don't think that's the weapon,
because it's still too weak.

So now my question: what to do now???

~Grauw "pleeeaaasssseeeee???"

--
          email me: [EMAIL PROTECTED] or ICQ: 10196372
             visit the Datax homepage at http://datax.cjb.net/
MSX fair Bussum / MSX Marathon homepage: http://msxfair.cjb.net/