Hey...

>attack him a piece of floor falls away. So far so good, but everytime I hit
>him his life only decreases a tiny little bit. I remember something about
>that he can only be hurt using a weapon made of 'caerial' (or something
>like
>that). I have a flame-sword now, but I don't think that's the weapon,
>because it's still too weak.
>
>So now my question: what to do now???

If you'd followed the storyline a little more carefully, you should have
known that after the rise of the continent of Ys the metal cleria was again
excavated, but now under the name 'silver'. In other words, equip your
silver equipment and try again. Doing so, you can cause a lot more damage
and damage to yourself will be less. Oh, and in case you get stuck again
after defeating Dark Fact, you can read the books of Ys by pressing the
R-key. Select 'Fact's Chapter' and the enddemo will start. Possibly you knew
already, but now you know it anyway.

Bye
Rieks