> If you'd followed the storyline a little more carefully, you should have
> known that after the rise of the continent of Ys the metal cleria was
again
> excavated, but now under the name 'silver'.

Ahhhh... okay, I missed that part of the story...

Thanks!

> In other words, equip your
> silver equipment and try again. Doing so, you can cause a lot more damage
> and damage to yourself will be less. Oh, and in case you get stuck again
> after defeating Dark Fact, you can read the books of Ys by pressing the
> R-key. Select 'Fact's Chapter' and the enddemo will start. Possibly you
knew
> already, but now you know it anyway.

Yeah I already knew that... The girl gave me an item to read the books with,
and since I still couldn't return to the village I tried the R-key "what
does this button do?", and it worked in one go.

~Grauw "or something..."

--
          email me: [EMAIL PROTECTED] or ICQ: 10196372
             visit the Datax homepage at http://datax.cjb.net/
MSX fair Bussum / MSX Marathon homepage: http://msxfair.cjb.net/