On Fri, 21 Apr 2000 12:46:46 +0200, Laurens Holst wrote:

>Yup. And therefor it's important that the software also runs on a normal
>Z80, and therefor the extended instruction set should hardly be used.

  Use them only when extremly needed... (-:

>>  The difference is: when we are programming on BrMSX and we find a single
>> difference between the emulation and the real machine, we say it to
>> Ricardo and he corrects ASAP.
>Yeah? Well, I still haven't seen 8x8 sprite support in screen 5. And we
>really need it, for GEM development...

  Yes, I'm needing sprites (8x8 or 16x16) on screen 6 for Breeze development.
I had already asked it, but there is two main problems: He said me he'll
look at this when VDP commands are finished (they are a little bit hard to
implement). He said VDP commands are in a higher priority. But, the main
problem is that the sprites screen is always 256x192, while the screen
may be up to 512x212(424). 512 is multiple of 256, so it's linear and easy to
do. But 212(424) is not multiple of 192, so it'll be a little hard to implement
with perfection. But I'm sure he will find a solution... (-:

>>   Because a new standard is not discussed. Someone do something and
>> says: This is the new standard (as Panasonic done with TR). When
>> a new standard is discussed, we never get to the point.
>I think Ademir's ACE002 is a nice new standard.

  I want to see it ready and working before make statements... (((-:

>And ACE003 in co-operation with LPE's Z380 will be a nice new standard
>_after_ that.

  It would be a great solution.

     AbraçOS/2, Daniel Caetano ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

...!m.tag
OS/2 Sites:     http://www.quasarbbs.com/daniel/
                http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/8752/os2hp/os2index.html
MSX Sites:      http://www.fudeba.cjb.net/