Jose Angel Morente wrote:
> What about writing a REAL music SEQUENCER.
> No tracker-style nor similar bullshit.

What do you mean by a sequencer? I don't think
tracker-style programs are bullshit. Many of
them are even used for professional works. My
first contact with PC music was with a se-
quencing program named Cakewalk for DOS. I
thought it was great, but I never achieved
great productivity with it (maybe because I
actually didn't have any MIDI input device)
and eventually found FT2 and everything was
good. :)

But I still miss MML music programming. Some-
times it's cumbersome, but it's the best way
to define short note sequences. Think drums
or arpeggios. :)

This is getting off-topic, but this is the
point: a bad sequencer will never be better
than a good tracker. Bad sequencers, bad
trackers, badly designed MML... This is
what I'd call bullshit. MSX, as any other
system, benefits a lot from good SOFTWARE.

[]s,
Parn
ICQ#1693182

http://parn.cjb.net/