> Yes, yes, and I know that, you told me when we were busy with the FD-
> project... I'm sorry if my words insulted you - although I haven't played
> RoA, I heard from many sides that it's a great game...

This really hurts my ears!!! I cite "I mainly aim at the MSX users still
willing to spend money at an MSX fair to buy new games... Not the ones
stored somewhere in the garden shed!"

Please, do you want to trade your turboR for my MSX2+???

I am gonna cry. Honestly.

> In the case of PA3 and Lost World (since I didn't play RoA, I can't say
> anything about that), there were similarities like exploring huge mazes
and
> fighting enemies in almost exactly the same way. Ofcourse, it's much more
> beautiful to watch when an enemy is animated, but if the course of action
> remains to be the same...

Those are also from the same creators. And RoA is definately a big
enhancement.

> I personally had much fun playing PA3, but I never
> finished The Lost World - I was tired of exploring all those mazes and
> walking from point X which is in the northeast of the overall map to point
> which is at exactly the opposite side.

I agree. I have finished it, but with intervals of months. I finished it
about 2 years after I bought it. LW was just really boring.

> Judging from the overall commentaries
> in this mailinglist, I understand that this is not the case when you play
> RoA (actually I'm still considering buying a copy - everything I read was
> really interesting), but I didn't buy a copy at the fair in the first
place
> because I was afraid of the same kind of problem.

Sorry but I won't go program turboR specific just because you refuse to buy
MSX2 software and let your turboR dust away. I rather program for people who
have got a less fancy configuration, but at least enjoy the stuff I created.

And if possible, I will ofcourse take benefit of those 'fancy hardware'. See
chapters MoonSound, Harddisk, MemoryMappers etc.

 email me: [EMAIL PROTECTED] or ICQ: 10196372
      visit my homepage at http://grauw.blehq.org/