> Please read my lips: MANY of the MSX users etc... And that is TRUE.

Not. I haven't got one. Alex Ganzeveld hasn't got one (he isn't active, but
still plays games). Edwin Huisman hasn't got one (would you deny him the joy
of playing such a magnificent RPG?). Willem Cazander hasn't got one (at
least the last time I met him). And I know a lot of other people who really
haven't got a turboR.

Ofcourse there are a lot of people who DO have a turboR too. Antal v.
Kalleveen, Patriek Lesparre, hell, there are certainly a lot. But far from
all.

> In this
> case, I mainly aim at the MSX users still willing to spend money at an MSX
> fair to buy new games... Not the ones stored somewhere in the garden shed!
> And then again, why is everybody so afraid of developing Turbo R software?

And what about the emulator people?

> The average 25 buyers might become 20 when it's about a Turbo R game.
Isn't
> it so that the nice thing of developing games is the result, not the
amount
> of people buying it?

To me, the amount of people ENJOYING it is certainly an issue.
And I think (in case of a good game) the number of 125 decreasing to 25 is a
more realistic setting. In case of a music disk or a disk magazine, you're
probably right.

> And on the other hand, it has been some time since I
> really bought my last MSX game. As soon as there is released a
high-quality
> Turbo R RPG, I'm really willing to buy it. There are so many nice things
> that can be achieved using a TuR!

There are so many nice things which can be achieved using a MSX2!
I never programmed anything which needed the speed of a turboR. The only
thing I need speed for is assembling (doesn't involve the end user) and
decompression of archives/images. And the beauty of all these things is:
they also work on older systems!

> But apparently there's nobody who cas the
> courage (or something like that) to run the risk of not selling 25 but
> selling 20 instead...

That's not true.

 email me: [EMAIL PROTECTED] or ICQ: 10196372
      visit my homepage at http://grauw.blehq.org/