Ok, MSX TOP 100 is on-line

www.msxtop.cjb.net

I know the design sucks for now, but I will do a better job (Probably this
week or next)

So, now I need the help of you people. Please, if you have a site, you could
add a link to MSX TOP 100, and also explain what's the utility of this site,
or something. If you add a link to my site, please tell me, so I can also
add a link to yours! :-)

Do you think the text is clear enough? My english isn't very good, maybe the
users will not understand what they are supposed to do... :-)

Thanx for any help you can give me! :-)

Shatterhand