> Hola All, la familia bien šno?
>
> Oops, Sergio did it again!!! (X-DDD)
>
> Sergio 'The Warrior' Guerrero has improved his Eva Player for IDE
> interface. Today he has fix up some bugs using the Panasonic A1WX which I
> have at this moment.
> The results are great. Using LBA Mode 4 HD, MSX2+, Music Module and (of
> course) Compass v1.2... the EVAs are working perfectly! (Well, more or
> less). Problems with synchronization with sound are fixed (in most cases).

Does it also run 'smooth' on 7MHz?
And does it require ADVRAM or not?
Where can I find more info on the EVA file format, and perhaps an AVI /
MPEG -> EVA converter???

> I think is a great notice for the MSX scene, and it's to be hoped that he
> implements Evaide compatible with CDROM...

Use the Dos2-routines for disk-access and it will work.

 email me: [EMAIL PROTECTED] or ICQ: 10196372
      visit my homepage at http://grauw.blehq.org/