* Author: Francisco Alvarez

Hola Laurens, la familia bien šno?

El 07-Jun-00 a las 11:31:37, Laurens Holst taladraba a All
          Tema: Re: EVAIDE 0.03b

>> Oops, Sergio did it again!!! (X-DDD)
 LH> >
>> Sergio 'The Warrior' Guerrero has improved his Eva Player for IDE
>> interface. Today he has fix up some bugs using the Panasonic A1WX which I
>> have at this moment.
>> The results are great. Using LBA Mode 4 HD, MSX2+, Music Module and (of
>> course) Compass v1.2... the EVAs are working perfectly! (Well, more or
>> less). Problems with synchronization with sound are fixed (in most cases).

 LH> Does it also run 'smooth' on 7MHz?

 Nope! In 6MHz MSX2+ A1WX is slower than 3.57MHz

 LH> And does it require ADVRAM or not?

 Eins? It requires only a MSX2+ (or MSX2 viewing screen12 with screen8 X-D)
 and IDE interface with a fast HD. Sound is optional (PCM on a TurboR
 machine and MM with non-Turbo R machines).

 LH> Where can I find more info on the EVA file format, and perhaps an AVI /
MPEG ->> EVA converter???

 Yes. Look at this:

  EVA player for windows ver0.1

* Information

This program plays EVA format files on Windows platform. This program
is supposed to be a pre-product of AVI2EVA, and has limited functions.

* How to Use

Startup EVAW.EXE, then choose File - Open and open an EVA file.

* History

ver0.0
- First release

ver0.1
- 12 FPS (frames per second) support added

* Contact

e-mail :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This document was translated by Takamichi ([EMAIL PROTECTED]).
EVA files are animation files created on MSX with MEGA-SCSI (product
of Tsujikawa).
Source codes included in SRC.LZH are not source files for EVAW.EXE,
but EVAWIN.EXE, the Japanese counterpart of EVAW.EXE.
EVAWIN.EXE -> EVAW.EXE translation was done by Leonard
([EMAIL PROTECTED]).