I think it's all because there have been so many rumours, which turned out
to be just that, that everyone has gotten careful, and just has the 'wait
and see' attitude. Until ASCII puts out a formal (press)release, they're
still rumours... And in another email I read that they plan a MSX on 1
chip... but that's something different than a new MSX...

but at least I will keep following the news (or rumours)... it's still
intruiging..

Regards,

Marco