Manuel Bilderbeek wrote:
> Another thing: if you have a game of e.g. 3 disks,
> how can you ever decompress  it on MSX? It would
> take ages to decompress....

Probably you would download it with a faster
computer anyway, and nothing would really stop
you from uncompressing it (usually they're not
distributed as .DSK files, but as .LZH or .ZIP
files, or even .GZ) with this faster computer.

> If you want to do this still, the .msx format is not really usable on real MSX
> computers. That is a real pity. I would need other hardware (pc e.g.) to
> extract the stuff and use it on my MSX...

Well, .ZIP is also unusable, and .LZH is not
very practical when using .DSK files. It's OK
for ROMs, but not very usable for people
without hard disks. I personally would always
use the PC for this kind of job.

[]s,

   -----    Parn (ICQ#1693182)
 /| | | |\