Hello !

> > Print out the code, read it a couple of times, that will catch most bugs.
>
> But you have to read carefully then... An art that not many people master. ;-)

Yep. As a matter of fact, ir is a very difficult task to detect bugs by
reading the code only ....  I often need to test it.

> > Then mail the program to Manuel and let him test it.
>
> Can do so, but my MSX with 192kB VRAM is at my parent's place, so it will have
> to wait until next weekend. But I am sure there are more people with expansion
> VRAM on the list.

Hmmm. Is there any emulator supporting 192KB VRAM?

Un saludo,

Jose Angel Morente ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
                   ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
*MSX DREAMS*       ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

¡Suscríbete a HispaMSX!
http://www.hispamsx.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

msxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsx