]] If you want to do this still, the .msx format is not really usable on real
MSX
] computers. That is a real pity. I would need other hardware (pc e.g.) to
] extract the stuff and use it on my MSX...
You need other stuff (unix, mac, linux, windoze) anyway to download it from
the internet. So, if some general tools are available to extract .dsk or .rom
from the .msx file, you can use those tools to extract the relevant
information to your msx.

Brs,
Alex

--
Visit The MSX Plaza (http://www.inter.nl.net/users/A.P.Wulms) for info on
XelaSoft, Merlasoft, Quadrivium, SD-Snatcher on fMSX, the MSX Hardware list,