It would be nice if 'the japanese people' and the 'japanese community' would
enter this discussion here. Now we only have interpretations and secondhand
contacts...

It is not that important to me, but someone brave and involved enough could
simply ask Nishi about his opinion on having the sheets and other info on
the web? His mail address is on the first sheet.

It is not important enough to me because I do not believe that we will see a
new MSX as successor in the MSX, MSX2, 2+ and Turbo-R line. It is still
commercially not interesting enough to build a PC-like MSX (Nishi told us he
would not make the new MSX to be a PC competitor).
So in the base design there is a single-chip with a huge potential for
pervasive computing that as a side effect will play MSX games in some
situations. And games do not interest me. An intelligent device like a micro
wave oven that happens to be controlled by this MSX chip, well, it will be
nice to have but not because i can play MSX games on it.

Nishi sheets on my site will go offline. My site is about connecting the MSX
(the old one..) to the real world with do-it-yourself electronics and
programming information for that. Not about games (the game downloading part
of the MSX player does not interest me at all). So the sheets do not
contribute to what I am trying to achieve with my site.

If Anne is concerned about my opinion on his opinion on the sheets online, i
would say sorry. Please regard it just as a (mis)interpretation.

Hans (just a personal opinion)