> Hm, on the other hand, the main reason why people *do* copy CDs is the
fact that
> the prices are so ridiculously high!  Same holds for software...

YUp. It's a vicious circle. (Pun intended)

> > Again.. read what I said: people LIKE Martos.
> 'scuse me again. I wrote 'Martos' but meant 'ppl like Martos'...

Just being a 'mierenneuker' here ;)

> > What if someone like Martos cracks old roms to be used on the MSX-Player
> > (as far as I understood, the old ROM-games on the internet will be
useless,
> > because you need the encrypted version from MSX-Server)
> Then the MSX-Player will be the next flop, I guess...

Indeed. So lets do everything we can to prevent that from happening.

> Another $200 ;-)

Damn.. The value of this mailinglist is rising dramatically!

Greetz,

Sander

---
Webmaster benjamin B.                 -  http://www.benjaminb.demon.nl/
Listen to benjamin B.                      -
http://stage.vitaminic.nl/benjamin_b./
Webmaster MSX resource center  -  http://www.msx.org/
Join the msx.org RC5 team            -  http://msx.xs4all.nl/