> > Read the Docs Stt :)) It's allready implemented. What we need is support for
> > the Sunrise RS232 so a lot of european people can connect their msx to a PC
> > and browse the internet with their MSX...........
> Checked general info from uzix-page, but didn't found out anything about
> IDE support. Maybe I didn't read enough carefully...

        www.uzix.msx.org
        go to "Status" section
        check last item of "Current development state":
                Harddisk support (ESE MegaSCSI and Sunrise IDE)

Adriano Camargo Rodrigues da Cunha
([EMAIL PROTECTED])
http://www.adrpage.cjb.net                          MSX: more fun per
less

The difference between Windows and a virus? Virus is free.