Eric,

> > If you read the "Introduction" section on UZIX page, you would notice
> > that I wrote: "When finished, the entire UZIX project will be released
> > to the public for free."
> Ok, point taken, but "when the project is finished" doesn't encourage me
> to go an jump on in :-)

        It's just because I like to make thing well done.
        And that's why I released the source of UZIX only after it's
as stable as possible, and not right after version 0.1.1.

> > If I had a Novaxis, you can bet UZIX would run on it.
> I know :-) (Anyone here got a spare Novaxis for Adriano?)

        If no one wants to send me a Novaxis for Christmas ;) [I send it
back, I promess], I will need beta testers when the Novaxis driver be
ready.
        Volunteers, anyone? :)

> Yep :-/  I just started work on building a C (cross)compiler, which would
> have perfectly fitted in an UZIX environment, since it was at first supposed
> to be a cross-compiler for Linux. I didn't have much yet, though - only the
> start of a lex/yacc parser...

        Oh... You have a long road yet... Compilers are really a hard thing to
to.

Adriano Camargo Rodrigues da Cunha
([EMAIL PROTECTED])
http://www.adrpage.cjb.net                          MSX: more fun per
less

The difference between Windows and a virus? Virus is free.