On Thu, 27 Sep 2001 10:02:38 -0300, Leonard Silva de Oliveira wrote:

>If it will have sound, I don't know... Also I don't know if they will
>have
>rights to use the SCC emulation from the "well known" emulator, because
>Konami still holds pattents for the K051649 chip. (SCC/megarom
>controller)
>And what about GI and their AY-3-8910 ? Is it old enough to become
>patent free or it's still pending ?
>When comes to mind commercial emulation, that DOES MATTER ...  :)
>We don't want to see ASCII sued by other companies because of such
>simple stuff ... ;)

 Leonard, I do not see how emulate a hardware can be against copyright.
Even "Bleem!" was considerated "legal", and it's a entire system emulation
(not only the microprocessors, but it's attachments too).
 If ASCII's emulador do not emulate PSG and SCC this would be a shame.

 I'll continue using BrMSX thought. It's better for all my purposes... and
since I use OS/2 and ISA sound card, it works just like a charm.

  []'s

  Daniel Caetano
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://soulmatrix.dynodns.net/
This OS/2 system uptime is 0 days 16:11 hours.