Hello, Phil !

Well, I'm not so astonished as you by this evolution.

aamsx.org seems now to be a part of the personal site of agOny (on the other
parts of his site, you can find many pictures of .... Japan ; don't forget
that this lucky Spanishe MSX fan lives now in Japan and could be associated
to the MSX Revival !)

aamsx.com is more in relation with the MSX actuality ...  That was also the
case of aamsx.org was before agOny leaves Spain for Japan. I think that this
situation is the result of some rivalry and jealousy between Spanish MSX
fans (it's the same for the Spanish MSX lists : hispamsx and msxtt ... : in
fact, msxtt and aamsx.com are "directed" by one person , very active about
MSX )

Maybe i'm wrong, but that's all I can understand from all the facts about
the Spanish MSX scene.

I see that the answer of Traposoft confirms my reflexion about this
situation.

Benoît "Le Martien" - http://www.marsupone.com
et
http://www.chez.com/mars2000you/

Redécouvrez les plaisirs de l'ordinateur MSX !