Hello Benoît,

BD> aamsx.org seems now to be a part of the personal site of agOny (on the other
BD> parts of his site, you can find many pictures of .... Japan ; don't forget
BD> that this lucky Spanishe MSX fan lives now in Japan and could be associated
BD> to the MSX Revival !)

BD> aamsx.com is more in relation with the MSX actuality ...  That was also the
BD> case of aamsx.org was before agOny leaves Spain for Japan. I think that this
BD> situation is the result of some rivalry and jealousy between Spanish MSX
BD> fans (it's the same for the Spanish MSX lists : hispamsx and msxtt ... :

aamsx.com has born when ag0ny (the old webmaster of AAM) robbed the
domain aamsx.org. This domain was payed with money of Asociacion de
Amigos del MSX. This is the history.

BD> in fact, msxtt and aamsx.com are "directed" by one person , very active about
BD> MSX )

It is wrong, aamsx.com is "directed" by the AAM in special by Jose Maria
Alonso ([EMAIL PROTECTED]). I am only one colaborator of the web that
put news.

In fact, MSXTT is "directed" by me.

--
Best regards,
 TRAPOSOFT                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]