Hi,

Philip Pera wrote:

> Was astonished to receive an e-mail telling that aamsx.org is
> becoming aamsx.com - I knew of the two sites but thought they were
> handled separately - any confirmation of this as both sites seem to
> still run?

Who sent you that email? aamsx.org will NOT become aamsx.com, because
these are different sites. aamsx.org is my site (written and maintained
by me since its beginning almost two years ago) and aamsx.com is
Traposoft's site.

Who sent you that email telling that aamsx.org will become aamsx.com is
obviously trying to 'boycott' (if this is the appropiate word) my site.
And most likely it was Traposoft, since he's a LAMER and did that
already (try http://www.aamsx.org/guestbook.php?debug=1&lamers=1 and see
for yourself).

Regards,

--