Em 21 Mar 2002, [EMAIL PROTECTED] escreveu:

>Alex,
>
>> It is indeed a very well known fact that MSX Player is a fMSX port on
>Intent.
>> Though, I have heard from a reliable source that a lot of effort has gone
>> into debugging and improving MSX Player since the beta release of last
>> september.
>
> Good! That beta release was really a pain... Well, let's wait a
>little and, until MSX-PLAYer come to our hands, lets buy a Pentium 4
>2.2GHz to run softwares in the emulator at the same speed as in our real
>MSXs. :)

I agree with Adriano. I'm disappointed too with ASCII. If that's what they
think about making new MSX, i'm out. if they don't want to write their own
(and a good one, as ricardo bittencourt did) emulator, they could have used
at least MESS, since it's gpl and soon will be much better than Marat's
FMSX.
I think it will be a better choice wait for Ademir's CIEL 3++, since it will
be a much better new MSX than anything ASCII is planning for us.

[]s

Mauricio Braga.