Hello, Patriek

Just make a jaw-dropping demo and bash all the cock-suckers in it ;) This is the way
groups and individuals used to fight in good old days, and it always was fun and
attracting more people into the scene :)

FAC was bashing C=64 folks, then FAF bashed FAC and so on and on!

And if your opponents don't have the skills to answer with a counter-strike demo of
their own - well, they will prove they suck, and you rock! All the MSX mob will be on
your side, to take over the world :)

Seriously, don't take it so serious. Everyone knows msx.org news are full of crap
sometimes, but at least they do something on almost daily basis. I love your MSX
Bonzai and MEP, but those are static, you don't have news section. No new content, no
new code... And your GB emu is for extremely leet hardware that probably only you and
Padial himself have.

I like your work, and I respect your opinion. If you hate the guts of someone (even
myself), just prove them wrong by contributing a new demo or game of high quality with
your very special message. In this case your opinion will be known forever!

Have fun,

Adrian