Manuel Bilderbeek wrote:

Same happens here.

Try if this game runs from this WAV on a real machine: connect the sound out of your PC to your MSX cassette port and try to load the game. If it doesn't run, there's still something wrong with the sample. If it does run, we may have found a bug in openMSX.

Now I only own a turboR :(
But even if I had a MSX with tape connector I haven't got the appropiate lead to connect it to a PC (or could I use the normal MSX cassette lead to connect the MSX to the PC?).

On what machine should it definately run? I tried the Goldstar FC-200.

The game worked in my real Sony HB-501P and it should run with any MSX computer with at least 64 Kb of RAM.

Could you put the *.rar compressed file somewhere? My arrakis account is full. Then people could test the *.wav file.

Ivan