:::The irony being last night some people wanted "cheek", but 
:::he wouldn`t let 
:::them have it. OH no, he wouldn`t!!
:::still a blast though :-D

Completely f*cking lost me there mate :0\??
Last night I was comtemplating the side of a white van as it wooshed passed
my nose and the pain in my legs as I peddled all the way home standing up
:0(


<LOGISTICS SNIPPED AS I CANT HELP>


:::p.s. I have a 27.2 with a seat already attached if thats any 
:::good to you..

Ta but am sorted. Ordered spare bolts and picked up cheapy at the LBS just
incase. Been swapping the post between bikes for yonks so I should have
bought another post yonks ago, then I wouldn't have been stuck :0)


====
This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain private and
confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, please take
no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone. Please reply to this e-mail
to highlight the error. You should also be aware that all electronic mail
from, to, or within Northumbria University may be the subject of a request
under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and related legislation, and
therefore may be required to be disclosed to third parties.
This e-mail and attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to leaving
Northumbria University. Northumbria University will not be liable for any
losses as a result of any viruses being passed on.

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to