Speed plumbing of course you can, do everything with push fit :0)
Phil 

:::-----Original Message-----
:::From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
:::[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tim Carpenter
:::Sent: 24 August 2005 09:19
:::To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK
:::Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] Can I borrow a seatpost
:::
:::Hopefully I can do Lees plumbing and get myself over to Ians 
:::in time for a 
:::dash down the A1 :-)
:::Tim
:::
:::
:::> I'm on for tonight.
:::>
:::> I will collect Phil no probs, if Chris M can get to
:::> Phil's I can take phil + bike and Chris comfortably.
:::>
:::> Anyone in touch wi Chris?
:::>
:::> Are we meeting in the car park at the top of the 4X?
:::
:::
:::_______________________________________________
:::mtbne-l mailing list
:::[email protected]
:::http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
:::
:::-- 
:::This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous
:::content by the NorMAN MailScanner Service and is believed
:::to be clean.
:::
:::The NorMAN MailScanner Service is operated by Information
:::Systems and Services, University of Newcastle upon Tyne.
:::


====
This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain private and
confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, please take
no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone. Please reply to this e-mail
to highlight the error. You should also be aware that all electronic mail
from, to, or within Northumbria University may be the subject of a request
under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and related legislation, and
therefore may be required to be disclosed to third parties.
This e-mail and attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to leaving
Northumbria University. Northumbria University will not be liable for any
losses as a result of any viruses being passed on.

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to