I'm on for tonight. I will collect Phil no probs, if Chris M can get to Phil's I can take phil + bike and Chris comfortably.
Anyone in touch wi Chris? Are we meeting in the car park at the top of the 4X? --- Jonathan Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > The irony being last night some people wanted > "cheek", but he wouldn`t let > them have it. OH no, he wouldn`t!! > still a blast though :-D > > A thought for everyone: WEDNESDAY HAMSTERLEY Phil > will need a lift(and his > bike),Chris needs a lift(I will have a bike for him) > Tim needs a lift. > I can take Tim and his bike.Does Phil definately > have a lift?I there anyone > that that take Chris?Is Darren (gardener) going?Just > a couple of logistical > problems there?? > p.s. I have a 27.2 with a seat already attached if > thats any good to you.. > > >From: Philip Aitman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > >Reply-To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the > UK <[email protected]> > >To: 'Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK' > <[email protected]> > >Subject: RE: [mtbne-l] Can I borrow a seatpost > >Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 09:44:50 +0100 > > > >Cheeky git!! > > > >:::-----Original Message----- > >:::From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] > >:::[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of > Tim Carpenter > >:::Sent: 23 August 2005 09:39 > >:::To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK > >:::Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] Can I borrow a seatpost > >::: > >:::>From: "Philip Aitman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > >:::> > >::: >Both bolts in my XY popped > >::: > >:::Who eat all the pies, who eat all the pies, who > eat all the > >:::pies, etc. :-) > >::: > >:::See you tomorrow hopefully. > >:::Tim > >:::_______________________________________________ > >:::mtbne-l mailing list > >:::[email protected] > >:::http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l > >::: > >:::-- > >:::This message has been scanned for viruses and > dangerous > >:::content by the NorMAN MailScanner Service and is > believed > >:::to be clean. > >::: > >:::The NorMAN MailScanner Service is operated by > Information > >:::Systems and Services, University of Newcastle > upon Tyne. > >::: > > > > > >==== > >This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee. > It may contain private > >and > >confidential information. If you are not the > intended addressee, please > >take > >no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone. > Please reply to this > >e-mail > >to highlight the error. You should also be aware > that all electronic mail > >from, to, or within Northumbria University may be > the subject of a request > >under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and > related legislation, and > >therefore may be required to be disclosed to third > parties. > >This e-mail and attachments have been scanned for > viruses prior to leaving > >Northumbria University. Northumbria University will > not be liable for any > >losses as a result of any viruses being passed on. > > > >_______________________________________________ > >mtbne-l mailing list > >[email protected] > >http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l > > _________________________________________________________________ > Be the first to hear what's new at MSN - sign up to > our free newsletters! > http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters > > _______________________________________________ > mtbne-l mailing list > [email protected] > http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l > ___________________________________________________________ To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Yahoo! Security Centre. http://uk.security.yahoo.com _______________________________________________ mtbne-l mailing list [email protected] http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
