:::My 3rd lesson was to always eat lunch (not just Phil's 
:::biscuits) - Justine 
:::and I had been having a conversation about only the same on 
:::that day!!
:::Although at least his stomach would have been empty if they 
:::did have to 
:::anaesthetise him I suppose......

I'll have you know that I firmly believe that it is possible to live on Hob
Nobs and Tea and absolutely nothing else.

Had a text from Rob yesterday saying he was being transferred back to one of
the Ncle hospitals for the Op. He came across fairly chippa in the message
but hell it's hard to tell on a phone.
I'll say it again Get well soon Rob ;0)
Phil


====
This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain private and
confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, please take
no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone. Please reply to this e-mail
to highlight the error. You should also be aware that all electronic mail
from, to, or within Northumbria University may be the subject of a request
under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and related legislation, and
therefore may be required to be disclosed to third parties.
This e-mail and attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to leaving
Northumbria University. Northumbria University will not be liable for any
losses as a result of any viruses being passed on.

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to