I'll have you know that I firmly believe that it is possible to live on
Hob
Nobs and Tea and absolutely nothing else.
Can't be worse than living on Mcdonalds ,Greggs and broon ale like the rest
of Newcastle :-)
Had a text from Rob yesterday saying he was being transferred back to one
of
the Ncle hospitals for the Op. He came across fairly chippa in the message
but hell it's hard to tell on a phone.
I'll say it again Get well soon Rob ;0)
Phil
Thats cool, at least his girlfriend will be able to be there to look after
him/ give a good talking to.
Whats the betting she will have ebay'ed all his bike kit by the time he gets
out of hospital, Chris keep a lookout for a large spesh 120 coming up soon
:-)
Phil if he gets in touch again pass on some healing vibes.
Tim
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l