nice one, when i hired a giant faith 1 the thing i was most impressed with were the forks.
as for getting the headset out i have no helpfull comments ----- Original Message ----- From: "Marc Fox" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <[email protected]> Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2005 1:03 PM Subject: [mtbne-l] I own 66's Just recieved an early xmas box. My 05 66's came in a lovely embroided marzocchi carry bag (what other use I have for it god only knows). The quality and build strike you as soon as use get them out the plastic, especially after taking the Shermans out of the scott. Can't wait to get them out on the trails of GT and Inners but still have not finished the transition of equipment. The 1.5" H/set is starting to come to bits and I'm drifting it out. I have a small piece of copper tube but it don't get enough purchase on the lip of the insert. Started to tap with a steel punch but that will make a mess. Anyone got a suggestion on the best way to remove it? ___________________________________________________________ To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Yahoo! Security Centre. http://uk.security.yahoo.com _______________________________________________ mtbne-l mailing list [email protected] http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l -- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.371 / Virus Database: 267.13.13/199 - Release Date: 12/13/2005 -- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.371 / Virus Database: 267.13.13/199 - Release Date: 12/13/2005 _______________________________________________ mtbne-l mailing list [email protected] http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
