damn, you caught me out. it did indeed go back
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jonathan Jones" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2005 10:03 PM
Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] I own 66's


>
> I thought you`d returned that under warranty, or are you saving it for
> spares?
>
> >From: "James Caufield" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >Reply-To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK
<[email protected]>
> >To: "Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK" <[email protected]>
> >Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] I own 66's
> >Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 20:32:12 -0000
> >
> >i have a nice FSA BB you can have, unfortunately the shaft is in 2 parts
> >and
> >the bearings are ripped out; nothing a bit of duck tape won't sort
> >----- Original Message -----
> >From: "Jonathan Jones" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >To: <[email protected]>
> >Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2005 7:53 PM
> >Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] I own 66's
> >
> >
> > >
> > >
> > > >From: Paul Baker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > > >Reply-To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK
> ><[email protected]>
> > > >To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK <[email protected]>
> > > >Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] I own 66's
> > > >Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 19:40:02 +0000 (GMT)
> > > >
> > > >Yeah, the white ones! Not the best colour option...
> > >
> > > Oh yes,B L I N G !
> > >
> > > . But I'm sure I'll get past that
> > > >when they turn me into a freeride GOD.
> > >
> > > Been taking lessons have you?
> > > Could you recommend me a good teacher, I`ve been hardtailing it for 2
> >maybe
> > > 3 months now, and I keep getting sad looks from the Gemini when I
leave
> >it
> > > in the shed! I really should get a bottom bracket sorted!
> > >
> > > _________________________________________________________________
> > > Are you using the latest version of MSN Messenger? Download MSN
> >Messenger
> > > 7.5 today! http://messenger.msn.co.uk
> > >
> > > _______________________________________________
> > > mtbne-l mailing list
> > > [email protected]
> > > http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > --
> > > No virus found in this incoming message.
> > > Checked by AVG Free Edition.
> > > Version: 7.1.371 / Virus Database: 267.13.13/199 - Release Date:
> >12/13/2005
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
> >
> >--
> >No virus found in this outgoing message.
> >Checked by AVG Free Edition.
> >Version: 7.1.371 / Virus Database: 267.13.13/199 - Release Date:
12/13/2005
> >
> >_______________________________________________
> >mtbne-l mailing list
> >[email protected]
> >http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
>
> _________________________________________________________________
> The new MSN Search Toolbar now includes Desktop search!
> http://toolbar.msn.co.uk/
>
> _______________________________________________
> mtbne-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
>
>
>
> --
> No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
> Version: 7.1.371 / Virus Database: 267.13.13/199 - Release Date:
12/13/2005
>
>



-- 
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.371 / Virus Database: 267.13.13/199 - Release Date: 12/13/2005

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to