nice! I ordered some 2006 66 RC2Xs in October - hopefully they'll arrive before christmas!
I normally use the extension bar off a socket set and a rubber mallet to drift headset cups out - either that or a big screwdriver. Few VERY hard, but well positioned whacks and it's out. Paul --- Marc Fox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Just recieved an early xmas box. My 05 66's came in > a > lovely embroided marzocchi carry bag (what other use > I > have for it god only knows). The quality and build > strike you as soon as use get them out the plastic, > especially after taking the Shermans out of the > scott. > Can't wait to get them out on the trails of GT and > Inners but still have not finished the transition of > equipment. > > The 1.5" H/set is starting to come to bits and I'm > drifting it out. I have a small piece of copper > tube > but it don't get enough purchase on the lip of the > insert. Started to tap with a steel punch but that > will make a mess. Anyone got a suggestion on the > best > way to remove it? > > > > > > ___________________________________________________________ > > To help you stay safe and secure online, we've > developed the all new Yahoo! Security Centre. > http://uk.security.yahoo.com > _______________________________________________ > mtbne-l mailing list > [email protected] > http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l > ___________________________________________________________ Yahoo! Exclusive Xmas Game, help Santa with his celebrity party - http://santas-christmas-party.yahoo.net/ _______________________________________________ mtbne-l mailing list [email protected] http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
