Hi,

I'm posting this release on Muscle for info, as I hope that U3 will soon support Linux and as SCU3 should compile under Linux when the time comes.

I feel this concept would simplify deployment: having pcsclite and other libraries/packages in the customer's pocket with no installation required ... the reader still is an issue, but this is a step towards smart card applications true mobility.

Regards,

Philippe

Dear all,

I am very happy to announce the release of SCU3 V 0.1 and SCU3Python.u3p V.
0.1.

SCU3 is a python wrapper for U3 compliant devices
SCU3Python.u3p is a Python binary (2.4.2) packaged with SCU3 that allows to
launch idle from the U3 device launchpad

Both may be found on www.snakecard.com, download section.

Best regards,

Philippe