On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 18:21:55 -0700
Iain MacDonnell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Thomas,
>
> Do you have a more recent patch?
>
> I'm trying to use the SVN trunk source, with your earlier patch, and
> I've had success with Cyberflex Access 64k V1 and Cosmo V5.2 cards,
> but I'm having a problem with an older Cyberflex Access 32k V2 SM7.2
> card (yes, I know it's old and decrepit, but I've been able to use
> these cards with the MUSCLE framework before). I've tried various
> combinations of sizing the applet instance and object store, but
> nothing seems to help...
>
>      ~Iain
I haven't had a change to setup a more recent patch with the new
changes... work is pretty busy lately.

> apdu.c:504:: called
> card.c:311:: called
> Unknown SWs; SW1=9C, SW2=09
> keyimport: got strange SWs: 0x9C 0x09
> apdu.c:504:: called
> card.c:311:: called
It seems that your private key is of an incorrect algorithm (according
to Muscle error-codes).  I don't see this in the 'official' list of
error-codes for key-import, but my guess is that the card doesn't
support the keysize of what you're trying to import...

--
Thomas Harning
@ Identity Alliance