Thomas Harning wrote on 10/20/06 06:20 AM:
On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 18:21:55 -0700
Iain MacDonnell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Thomas,

Do you have a more recent patch?

I'm trying to use the SVN trunk source, with your earlier patch, and
I've had success with Cyberflex Access 64k V1 and Cosmo V5.2 cards,
but I'm having a problem with an older Cyberflex Access 32k V2 SM7.2
card (yes, I know it's old and decrepit, but I've been able to use
these cards with the MUSCLE framework before). I've tried various
combinations of sizing the applet instance and object store, but
nothing seems to help...

     ~Iain
I haven't had a change to setup a more recent patch with the new
changes... work is pretty busy lately.

OK.

apdu.c:504:: called
card.c:311:: called
Unknown SWs; SW1=9C, SW2=09
keyimport: got strange SWs: 0x9C 0x09
apdu.c:504:: called
card.c:311:: called
It seems that your private key is of an incorrect algorithm (according
to Muscle error-codes).  I don't see this in the 'official' list of
error-codes for key-import, but my guess is that the card doesn't
support the keysize of what you're trying to import...

It's a pretty standard 1024-bit RSA key-pair. Did you notice that there
was a 0x6F00 SW before that?

I can load the same PKCS#12 file onto the same card with the same
MuscleCard applet using the MUSCLE framework (libmusclecard+
libmusclepkcs11) with no problems.

Thx,

    ~Iain