On 06/25/12 03:08, Howdy Doody wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have been unable to find an answer to this anywhere else, but is there
> any way, at all, to use my cac reader in Linux with google chrome, or am
> I doomed to have to continue using firefox with cackey or coolkey?

Why would you want to use a browser that was made by an ad agency?
Don't care about privacy? Chrome is a disaster in that regard...
Sniff your local network while you're surfing to see what I mean..

use *that* with anything requiring security? madness, I think..

What's wrong with Firefox?

(Doing this off the list because I'm tired of and too old for flame wars)

WKR
Frank.