On 7/3/2012 7:27 AM, Jean-Michel Pouré - GOOZE wrote:
Le dimanche 24 juin 2012 à 20:08 -0500, Howdy Doody a écrit :
I have been unable to find an answer to this anywhere else, but is
there
any way, at all, to use my cac reader in Linux with google chrome, or
am
I doomed to have to continue using firefox with cackey or coolkey?

In addition to all the other comments, Newer CAC smartcards are being issued
as dual CAC and PIV cards. OpenSC supports the PIV.

Google for: CAC PIV dual applications

It should work with any OpenSC supported smartcard. Please follow this
guide: http://www.gooze.eu/howto/smartcard-quickstarter-guide

It was not tested with Google chrome but OpenSC should work as well.

Kind regards,

 Douglas E. Engert  <deeng...@anl.gov>
 Argonne National Laboratory
 9700 South Cass Avenue