I'm not sure that I follow. If Q'(s+d)-d == Q'(s), then that almost implies
that d==0

Juggling the terms, Q'(s+d) == Q'(s)+d ... and I'm not sure how that could be
true, given that quantizing throws away precision.

Along similar lines, I was thinking that since subtractive dither can improve
S/N despite quantization, then would it be possible to just handle the
subtractive dither *before* putting data into the bit-depth-limited stream? My
hunch is that the bit depth of the stream would have to increase in order for
the benefits of subtractive dither to be realized. But maybe that's not what
your Q'() is trying to solve.

Brian Willoughby