Let's calm it down please chaps (and chapesses). I do not believe
we've had to do any moderation on Music-DSP for at least a couple of
years, which is a great testament to the maturity here - but this is
coming close.

Josh, you are most welcome to post job offers.  We truly welcome it.
It is normal practice to post jobs, research positions, and even
occasionally shouts for products you've worked on.

What I think Sampo is reacting to - and this is a serious growing
concern in our times, is automated recruitment fraud, increasingly
using GPT style AI bots. You nay be aware of sophisticated phishing
type scams that start with a "job offer"...

Sadly Google have dropped the ball on their quality, and large numbers
of these scams do originate from Gmail addresses. It it therefore
vigilant of Sampo to pick up on the anomalous source address - but it
could have been handled more elegantly Sampo, perhaps with a simple
query: "Are you really from Apple?"

BTW these research posts look awesome, and if I were a younger man I'd
be all over it. The opportunities for mixing new machine learning
advances with audio DSP are tremendous, as I discovered in my time at
HyperSentience (Mogees).

Perhaps we can turn the discussion to that subject.

Back then we were using Kohonen SEMs and simple K-means to do "context
awareness" on Mel spectrums. What advances does anyone think the
latest ML methods might bring to figuring out if you're on a bus, at a
cafe, in a sports hall?  Because that has amazing applications to
auto-adjust headphones etc.

all best,
Andy