> Any links towards that? Because, frankly, I've yet to see a *single*
> audio-DSP application which crucially relies on deep learning.

There are a bunch! I personally work for Unity developing an audio-DSP
application which crucially relies on deep learning! It's part of the OTO
team
<https://venturebeat.com/games/unity-acquires-ai-chat-analysis-platform-oto-launches-toxicity-in-gaming-report/>.
The product is in alpha state, but we expect to have an open beta by Q3, I
can share more details with you then. In any case, there are a ton of DL
audio-DSP applications out there in the wild (youtube's automatic subtitles
is the first one that comes to mind). Maybe you are thinking of DSP
exclusively as modifying an audio to sound in a certain way? I gave a talk
for AES in 2019 about ML for audio that includes some commercial examples
like Izotope's Ozone and Neutron plugins. Those are even in real-time. I
included the slides in case you want to skim through some names of things I
considered back then to be ML for audio DSP. There are even more products
out there by now. Sorry that the slides are in (broken) german.

Before I go, be sure to check out magenta's ddsp project
<https://magenta.tensorflow.org/ddsp>. Tons of cool things mixing classic
DSP with ML.

Best,

Andrés Marafioti