On Mar 21, 2014, at 5:26 AM, Emanuel Landeholm <emanuel.landeh...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Also, David Lowenfels, would you like to share your pd implementation?

Sure. I was able to dust it off and get it running, but there are some external
dependencies which I need to remove in order to make it portable. It will take
me a few days to clean it up.

I played around with it this morning, and there is some audible aliasing in the
higher octave, especially when using the more rectangular-ish shaped windows
(which is no big surprise). Oversampling would help for sure.

My patch uses an envelope follower on a drum loop to modulate the master/slave
ratio.
It does sound pretty cool with a sine wave, kind of like one of those plastic
whirly tubes.

-David