From: Andrew Simper <a...@cytomic.com>
To: A discussion list for music-related DSP <music-dsp@music.columbia.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2014 11:20 PM
Subject: Re: [music-dsp] [admin] Re: Simulating Valve Amps

Thanks Ethan for your contribution, I couldn't agree more with
everything in your entire post.  I hope you will have more luck
communicating these concepts than I did. I think a lot of the problem
is lack of familiarity for some people about the basic machinery we
are talking about. To become familiar requires not just time and
effort, but most of all willingness to learn methods that may be
helpful.