Hey Guys,

I was wondering, does anyone know of any practical or interesting uses
cases of Fourier synthesis for audio?

I can already make bandlimited square, saw and triangle waves but was
hoping for something like guitar strings or voice, or something along
those lines.

Someone shared photosounder with me, which treats pictures as a
spectrogram and lets you hear the images.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8MCAXhEsy4

That's pretty interesting, but anyone else know of any other practical
or interesting audio use cases?

Thanks!