Dear Phil,

Just wanted to say thanks for your thorough response. It was very helpful and
raised a few questions.

When you mention driving graphic’s displays, did you mean software or hardware?
The project i’m working at the moment is based on a raspberry pi, FFT is all
conducted there, output is being sent to an Arduino along a serial bus or
ethernet, and then displayed on a 32x32 LED RGB matrix. For this instance would
you recommend not using the callback? I’ve seen Pa_ReadStream as opposed to the
callback on a few source code examples, so it’s nice to have an explanation for
why that may be the case.

----------------------

Dear Athos,

That was a great article. I’ve read a lot of Ross’s stuff lately but i hadn’t
found anything nearly that insightful. Thanks very much for sharing. Explained
a lot of uncertainties that I previously had.

Dear Bjorn,

Your blog post was also extremely helpful! I actually came across it a couple
months ago and had been using it as a reference. You’ve made the process seem
much more straight forward.

Cheers,

Connor.