Hello !

Thanks a lot everyone. Thanks for the book info Vadim.
I was not notified that this thread was going on, so I forgot it.
I managed to make something work, but sonically speaking, it was far from a
moog filter :-)

The appearance/disappearnce of the resonance effect was pretty brutal, and
with a kind of veil on the higher frequencies.
I should have taken a screen shot of the "circuit" (the interconnected
modules, mix, feedback, and may be gain). But I think I was too ashamed of
my first attempt  :)
I had to do something else (much much easier = a 4*32 step sequencer with
many modulators and triggers)  that controls eurorack, using a scope dsp
card, and a exprt sleepers converters, no sound magic involved . :-)
I've also been educated to dsp cards with development kits, for pretty
cheap prices (compared to when I last checked 10 years ago).
but right now i will try native tools to try to translate what i've build
recently.

To be continued ....

Mehdi
(for examples of what i've been "building" or putting together)
https://spacef-devices.com