To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, January 08, 2006 9:48 PM
Subject: [mb-style] redundant ExtraTitleInformation

I see that ExtraTitleInformation says "the content of this page needs
some review". I am trying to figure out what information such as "(album
version)" is considered incidental, and how "generally" should be
applied. Is there some consensus on this particular part of the page? I
have a few mods open pertaining to this and I'd like them to stay open
if this needs more discussion.

http://musicbrainz.org/showmod.html?modid=4027356
http://musicbrainz.org/showmod.html?modid=4027378
http://musicbrainz.org/showmod.html?modid=4027396