> > I respect Don but as I said before, I'm just really tired of
> > waiting months to get this instrument (or any other instrument) added.
> >
> > -b
>
> Apologies. I misunderstood the comment.

I have to admit that it is sometimes hard to understand why changes like
that take such a lot of time, or the deal that is made out of them. please
do not get personal over this, it's not worth it - and will more likely
achieve less than just keeping your cool.

brian: Is it true that this artist performed the vacuum cleaner on many
occasions, and this is documented in bootlegs/released recordings? if that
is the case, then we should add it.

i think it is a waste of energy to keep on discussing the addition of this,
if there is a clear documented use of it? as i said before: we should rather
invest energy into thinking how we could handle the instrument lookup if
there are increasingly more instruments added, which might be quite likely
when we embrace music from more cultures and/or contients. On the other
hand, if someone used a spoon or a fork in one song, that would be a case
where we should abstain from adding them as instruments (=percussion
instr.).

  g0llum

--
"Feel free" mit GMX FreeMail!