On Mar 27, 2006, at 4:53 AM, Don Redman wrote:
Well, then I'd say we should add this now and let Brian add the appropriate Relationships.

I mean if we finally have a rule, we should use it :-)

Yes, but....

Luks went ahead and added the vacuum cleaner. Fine. However, in the future I want to see documented proof of the five uses on an album BEFORE we add the instrument. But, what is done is done, and at least we don't have to listen to the incessant whining about adding the damned vacuum cleaner. Let's move on.

--

--ruaok Somewhere in Texas a village is *still* missing its idiot.

Robert Kaye     --     [EMAIL PROTECTED]     --    http://mayhem-chaos.net