haha, gawd, yes :/ typically with rap type releases it seems -
http://www.onestopbeats.com/babypaul.html

ok so another is:
ProducerRelationshipType
* Current: "artist {additionally} produced album or track"
* New: "artist {additionally} {co-}{executive} produced album or track"

BUT you can also have a "executive co-producer" - see
http://www.mtsu.edu/~chaseleu/vitae.htm (though there are only 222
results on google for this)

also, it would be possible to have an 'additional co-executive
producer" which doesn't exist (googled), however i'm not sure that's
worth splitting them over. also, the spacing is now a bit crap, as it
would be "co- produced album or track", once you included {executive}
as a possibitlity. mind you, i'm not so sure you can have attributes
without spaces between them at the relationship text.

i think the 'safest' option is:

ProducerRelationshipType
* New: "artist {additionally} {co-}produced album or track"

ExecutiveProducerRelationshipType
* "artist {co-}executive produced album or track"

how about that??